Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All Things Stampin'UP! Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to the first All Things Stampin'Up! Blog Hop. This month we are focusing on Thanksgiving. Be sure and check out all the other ladies that are participating in the Blog Hop and remember to check back next month when we are going to be featuring Christmas. Now for my projects:


The first one is a cute little treat container that you can use as a place setting for your Thanksgiving table or that you can simple give out to everyone that attends your dinner. I used the Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die which is currently 20% off on the Online Extravaganze Sale. Other supplies are: Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, More Mustard Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Soft Suede Card Stock, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad (for Sponging), More Mustard Classic Ink Pad, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Leaves #2 Orginals Die and Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.


My second project using a technique I haven't played with in a while which is Faux Mother of Pearl. I have added a second picture below without the flash just so you can see it a little better. Supplies include: Crumb Cake Card Stock, Cajun Craze Card Stock, Glossy White Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Versamark, Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad, Cajun Craze Classic Ink Pad, More Mustard Classic Ink Pad, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Blender Pen, Hand-Penned Stamp Set, and Gently Falling Stamp Set.
I hope you enjoy the blog hop and if you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you. There are 12 stops on the Blog Hop so please take a moment to visit them all. Next on your stop if Chelsea Malouf. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya









6 comments:

Pam Steckman said...

I love the Mother of Pearl technique! Great job!

Annie Lee said...

Wow, that is some cool effect! These are beautiful!

Shellie G said...

Okay Tonya...the treat box is really cute but I have to say the card is to die for. I gotta try this mother of pearl technique.

Rose Castillo said...

Love the projects especially the mother of pearl. I will have to give that a try.

Erin said...

Wow, these are just beautiful! Love the mother of pearl!

Heather Leech said...

I love the mother of pearl! Beautiful!!